c/o Wylde About Health Inc.
577 Kingston Road, Suite 209
Toronto, Ontario M4E 1R3
Information we collect, and how we use it:
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide — When you sign up for a Wylde About Health Account, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Wylde About Health services or third parties in order to privde you with a better experience and improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt of combining such information. You can use the Wylde About Health Dashboard to learn more about the information associated with your Account.
- Log information — When you access Wylde About Health services via a browser, application or other client, our services automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a serivice, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may be uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications — When you send email or other communications to Wylde About Health, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS to or from one of services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Location data — Wylde About Health offers location-enabled services, such as Store Locator. If you use that service, Wylde About Health may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate location (such as a cell ID).
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Wylde About Health or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Wylde About Health process personal information on our services in the United States of America and other countries. In some cases, we process personal information out of your own country.
Wylde About Health only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Wylde About Health n the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, and preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Wylde About Health, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Wylde About Health employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Wylde About Health services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either correct this data if it is inaccurate or delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup archives), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this services free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies make take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems. Please review the services Help Centers for more information.